-
June 26th, 2003, 08:23 AM
#61
HB Forum Owner
I can see Jesus bustin' a cap in someone's ass. Samuel Jackson style.
"You believe now, muthafucka?!?"
Bitch-slappin' Judas...
-
June 26th, 2003, 12:01 PM
#62
Inactive Member
fried brain takes a moment to figure out how we got from Jesus with a light saber to Jesus as Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction. But I got it.
has images of Samuel L. Jackson wandering around with light saber, followed by crazy a's peasant, clapping coconut halves together and singing "Duke of Earl" as the English sky spits the sort of nasty drizzle that only England can manage. Samuel L. Jackson looks distinctly unpleased about the peasant and the coconuts.
tyle decides to go back to bed.
-
June 29th, 2003, 08:21 AM
#63
HB Forum Owner
-
June 29th, 2003, 04:36 PM
#64
Inactive Member
oh, yes Page Erisy!!
Would you like a rabbit? Its very cute, and has this neet light trick it plays....but no fangs! no fangs! it exchanged those for a light stick thingummy
-
June 29th, 2003, 04:36 PM
#65
Inactive Member
Oooh...Jesus vs. Yoda...both with lightsabers...
-
June 30th, 2003, 07:42 AM
#66
HB Forum Owner
OK, vote: Which is a scarier image, the viscious bunny with a lightsaber, or Jesus with same?
-
June 30th, 2003, 09:50 AM
#67
Inactive Member
I don't care, but I'm calling dibs on the pay per view rights.
-
June 30th, 2003, 09:57 AM
#68
Inactive Member
OK so I haven't read half this thread so I'll probably be berated for jumping in on what appears to be the topic under discussion but may have nothing to do with anything.
Personally I'm still waiting to see ninja kung-fu Jesus vs. the lesbian vampires in the musical spectacular Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter which I'm sure someone on this board pointed out to us once before.
I'm hoping that now we have made him aware of it the guy that organises the Incredible Filmfest will hunt it down for next year [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
Oh yeah and going to see Night of the Lepus Film about giant killer bunnies terrorising a small town. For the second time at Filmfest next week.
Will still have to wait for JC vamp hunter for comparison.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 30, 2003 06:59 AM: Message edited by: Chaos Butterfly ]</font>
-
July 1st, 2003, 02:36 AM
#69
Inactive Member
Oooh...Jesus with a lightsaber vs. Buffy the Vampire Layer...
-
July 2nd, 2003, 06:01 AM
#70
Inactive Member
This is neither the first time nor the last that every single frikkin post in a thread has made me crack up. but the best, the best one was Ski.
Everyone else was like
"One line response!"
"Two line response!"
"Three word witty quip!"
"One line cackle!"
And then Ski was like "Actually the encyclopedic definition of the feast of st hotdog originally began in the 1400s after Samuel L Jackson liberated the sacred cows from the church. Nobody really like "The Yellow Dart" messing around with church shit, so they shot him. Then Yoda came, and there were cheeseburgers with coconut sauce, and some more historical information that came out of encyclopedia dot com, and et cetera et cetera, and Let's make fun of Jax some more."
And everyone else was like
"One line witty quip!"
"Two line cackle!"
Oh, sheer genius.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks